FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency
Long-term Care Agent Bradley Boswell Applauds U.S. News & World Report for "6 Ways to Pay"
La Mesa, CA February 27, 2019 -- Sticker shock holding you back? Are you pretty sure you can't afford long-term care insurance -- for yourself, spouse, aging parent, or other loved one -- even though you want the protection? "Then an article in U.S. News & World Report has some good news for you," says Bradley Boswell, CA-based agent with xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency.
The article, 6 Ways to Pay for Long-Term Care if You Can't Afford Insurance, offers cogent advice and perspective, according to Boswell, who offers capsule descriptions of the ways in reverse order:
(6) Medicaid: When all other options fail, the government is there, but its help may fall short of your expectations.
(5) Personal savings: Self-insure by putting money aside for care in a nursing home, assisted-living facility, or your own home.
(4) Veteran benefits: Those who have served in any branch of the military, during qualified periods of conflict, may be eligible for financial aid to pay for care. Spouses may also qualify for benefits.
(3) Health savings account (HSA): You may finance future long-term care costs by opening an HSA if you have a qualified high-deductible health insurance plan. Within limits, your monthly contributions to your HSA are tax deductible.
(2) Add a long-term care rider to a life insurance policy: This can be an affordable option if regular long-term care insurance seems expensive, or you don't qualify for it.
(1) Take another look at a regular policy: In light of the alternatives, long-term care insurance may not be as "expensive" as you thought. As the U.S. News article says, "Don't assume long-term care insurance is financially out of reach."
"For details of each method, please read the full article," says Boswell. "It takes just a few minutes, and just might improve your life for years to come."
Boswell’s organization, xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency, helps families plan for care needs through long-term care insurance, life insurance or annuities with long-term care riders, critical illness insurance, and other solutions ranging from health savings accounts to Medicare supplement plans.
Information is available from Boswell at firstname.lastname@example.org, http://boswellltc.com or 619-337-0360.
Bradley Boswell is a leading long-term care agent serving consumers and organizations in CA, MN, MT, NY, PA, TN, TX, WA, WI, with colleagues covering all other parts of the country.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.
# # #
"Brad showed us how Long Term Care insurance fits in with our will, family trusts, and retirement planning. We didn’t want to burden our children. We all feel safer and more prepared. His presentat… Read More