FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency
Unclear About Long-Term Care Insurance? You Have Lots of Company, Says LTC Agent Bradley Boswell
La Mesa, CA July 27, 2020 -- These days, there's an abundance of information about long-term care services and facilities; but knowledge of how to pay for it seems lacking. This knowledge gap was recently highlighted by The Motley Fool:
Nearly Half of Older Americans Need to Get Schooled on Long-Term Care Insurance
"I highly recommend this article," says Bradley Boswell, an agent with xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency.
The article states: "An estimated 48% of Americans aged 55 to 64 are not familiar with long-term care insurance, according to the Center for a Secure Retirement® and Bankers Life. And that means these same people might lose out on a key opportunity to make an otherwise terrifying expense a lot more manageable."
Boswell is on a mission to help fill this knowledge gap.
As a certified long-term care insurance agent, Boswell advises on the full range of LTC planning options, which include:
- Traditional long-term care insurance through multiple carriers
- "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with long-term care riders)
- Worksite long-term care (portable individual voluntary plans with group advantages)
- Annuities with tax-advantaged long-term care features
- Critical illness insurance
- Additional protections including long-term care education and referrals to top care services
Boswell may be reached at http://boswellltc.com or 619-337-0360.
Boswell is a licensed long-term care insurance agent who represents the company in CA, MN, MT, NY, PA, TN, TX, WA, WI.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.
# # #
"Brad showed us how Long Term Care insurance fits in with our will, family trusts, and retirement planning. We didn’t want to burden our children. We all feel safer and more prepared. His presentat… Read More