FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency
Bradley Boswell Offers Virtual Long-Term Care Education and Planning, Avoiding In-Person Infection Risks
La Mesa, CA May 28, 2020 -- If you, your family, or group need an agent's help in planning for long-term care, a meeting may be necessary. However, COVID-19 infection prevention could delay your planning if you don’t know where to look.
In a time of social distancing, why risk sharing viruses with anyone? With Bradley Boswell, however, you can meet without risk!
"I'm available virtually, through computer or mobile device, for individuals or groups of any size," says Boswell, CA-based agent with xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency. The educational sessions are offered through online conferencing tools that let multiple people from multiple locations connect with each other at the same time.
"We use tools that are like Zoom, but designed for professional use. This even allows family members from far away to participate in education and planning," Boswell adds.
The virtual sessions may cover whatever you or your group want to know, such as --
- What are the odds of needing long-term care some day?
- How much does it cost?
- How can I pay for it when government programs fall short or don’t apply in my case?
- What are the benefits of group coverage?
These and other questions will be answered by Boswell.
Virtual meetings may be requested for individuals, couples, families, or any kind of group or organization. "It can be a business, a local club, a religious group -- even a few friends concerned about the issue."
As a certified long-term care insurance agent, Boswell also advises on other planning options, which include:
- "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with long-term care riders)
- Worksite long-term care (portable individual voluntary plans with group advantages)
- Annuities with tax-advantaged long-term care features
- Critical illness insurance
- Additional protections including long-term care education and referrals to top care services
Boswell may be reached at http://boswellltc.com or 619-337-0360.
Boswell is a licensed long-term care insurance agent who represents the company in CA, MN, MT, NY, PA, TN, TX, WA, WI.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.
# # #
"Brad showed us how Long Term Care insurance fits in with our will, family trusts, and retirement planning. We didn’t want to burden our children. We all feel safer and more prepared. His presentat… Read More